মঙ্গলবার, ৩১ জুলাই, ২০১২

 Good match with Manchester city 

 


Sarjio aguyero and eleven against it by the Malaysian parapharamense karlosa great; Book Manchester City. February 3-1 Premier League Wed current Champion's Welcoming lost.
This season Arsenal forward Robin Fon parsike so let's not bherate myanasiti rabarto manacini coach. He said, 'I can probably Zoroastrian in Italy or February jubhentasa iunaitede Manchester team.' I do not parsike peleo myanasitira aguyero and other offensive; Book a substantive way.
Beginning with the most deprived myanasiti Malaysia. 10 minutes of the game hit the shot golabare aguyerora. I played great Argentine Privacy. Choosing a shot in her mouth welcoming besakayekati golaraksaka. The 17 minutes of operation and prevent golaraksaka pharijala maraliyasa. A single roll of 4-year-old effort to force the net uingara.
After the break two goals to Manchester City. He and Adam Johnson; Book nisanabheda karlos. She has a supply of balls janakei aguyero. Peleo's not even 87 minutes a round of the Malaysia. Round the ajamuddina akila.
 
Community silda Cup game in three matches khelabe myacasiti love. Down on February 1 and August the Community Cup against League celasira current cyampiyanara

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন